Next summer I’m getting married! About this time last year, I got engaged in Cancun (few pictures below). It’s crazy to think it has been a year since one of the best days of my life happened and to think another best day is soon to come in 2018.
When I’m not losing my mind over planning a wedding in an entirely different state, I’m usually daydreaming about my next trip to Disney. But this trip is special. After texting back and forth with my sister, who is the maid of honor, she has convinced me to do my Bachelorette Weekend in Disney World! Actually, it really didn’t take much to convince me. When you’ve been deprived off a trip since 2014, you find excuses to go back.
I’m super excited to celebrate my last hoorah as a “single woman” in the Happiest Place on Earth! We don’t have all the details worked out yet, but for the most part, it will be a long weekend in July 2018 that will include a trip to Disney Springs, a day trip to EPCOT for a drink (or several!) around World Showcase, and a day at the Magic Kingdom. I’m honestly leaving it up to my sister and bridesmaids to plan this while throwing my two cents in here and there. I know we are looking into definitely doing two park days, the different hotel bars, a possible monorail bar crawl, dining options throughout the Disney World Resort, etc. I’m doing as much research as I can, but I would like a second opinion.
For you Disney brides, bachelorettes, experienced drinkers, or bar crawlers, share with me some must dos! Here’s what I’m wanting to know:
- Tips for World Showcase drinking
- Tips for Monorail Bar Crawl
- Disney Springs Restaurants (I’ve never been to the new Disney Springs! Only when it was Downtown Disney and the West Side so this will be new territory for me.)
- Hotels (We are looking at the hotels near Disney Springs.)
- Cute Disney apparel appropriate for the occasion (Calling all Etsy or IG shops! Leave your links in the comments.)
- Tips for Cutting Cost (Cheap eats, drinks, etc.)
- Transportation (Have you ever used Uber in Disney? I know the buses are options, but just my curiosity.)
- And anything else you can think of! Let me know in the comments. Thanks!